It appears that one of her dogs got into poison oak, and then applied liberal doses to her body. It was painful just to look at, and she was clearly itching out of her skin for about a week. But now …
It seems much improved, thank you very much.
We hired a fellow to cut it all out of the back yard. Costly. Haven’t seen him since. Hope he’s OK.
We’re moving. I’ve had it with this place. Poison oak … it’s for the birds. Strickly from hunger. Adios I say. Bring on those tall pines for us city slickers. Coming right up!